Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Beginnings of Our Unit in Park Central - Part 1

It's my first post! Whee! It's my first time blogging, let's hope I do this right!

I shall chronologically show the development of our house: Park Central @ AMK. My Laopo have the best eyes in looking out for good deals and I credit this to her for spotting this house! We were very happy when we got it, it's our love nest! And also the beginning of a new chapter in our lives...



Park Central @ AMK is situated beside Jing Shan Primary School and is walking distance away from AMK train station. Fantastic location as both of us are very used to be around AMK area! Near to our parents too, just 2km+ away! In addition, plenty of food around the area.... HHhhhmmmm.... :D_____________

The Walk To Our Unit

Crossing the road to Park Central @ AMK along Ang Mo Kio St52



Here is the indoor carpark for Park Central residents (For our new car! - To be blogged later)



Entering the drive -through



 Heading towards our block and taking the lift up!



 One step closter to entering our unit!


Can't wait to see the interior of our unit?! Wait for my next blog post! Coming up soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment