Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Trial Make Up

Since my pre-wedding photoshoot is not with my bridal boutique, my package doesnt come with the pre-wedding photoshoot makeup. It will cost $180 for the pre-wedding photoshoot makeup and we will need to go back to the bridal studio for the change of look. A very good price but a hassle for us to go back to the bridal studio for the change of look.

For bridal make up, the hair styling is as important as the make up. However, trial make up does not usually come with hair trial and i was informed that hair trial will cost $80 for one style. But in the end, i have 4 different hair style trial and the bridal studio did not charge me.

So far, unlike the reviews that i have read about all the hidden charges from bridal studio, i am quite happy with Rico always closing one eye with the additional charges that is required.

My MUA from Rico was Milly. A very sweet chatty girl. Someone i know i can work well with. :)

1. I told Milly that i am worried that the hairstyle will make me looked old. So she suggested a side chignon with my fringe swept sideway.







2. But i always prefer the fringe to be pulled to the back with a messy bun instead.





3. For a less formal look or for evening gown, a simple half pin up..





4. Or she even suggested this messy bun which i can remove some pins to create the previous half pin up hairstyle. Very economical for me for AD where i can have more looks without spending extra money! :)



But we decided not to take the makeup from Rico for our photoshoot since it will be troublesome and time consuming to travel to and fro photo taking location to change the look.

After shortlisting a few MUA, i have chose Cleo.


After our photoshoot, it was announce that she was voted Top 100 most loved beauty professional by CozyCot Holy Grail. Good choice made ! :)

Although i saw and like her work, Kiasu me still decided to have my make up trial with her for my photoshoot.

Before the trial, we have discussed on the outfit and Cleo have sent me the different hairstyle that she thinks is suitable for me.

1. As what i have told Milly, i have also told Cleo that i want a hairstyle that doesnt make me look old. She has also suggested a side chignon with fringe swept to the side.

This is the planned hairstyle for my outdoor shoot formal wedding gown shoot at Upper Seletar.





2. As before, pulled back fringe and bun up..

Formal look for the formal indoor shoot




3. And then a half way pin up hair..

For the less casual shoot




After the trial and looking at the pictures of the back of my hairstyle tell me how good Cleo is. The details of the hair, the twist, the bun are all very nicely done. :)




-Adeline-

No comments:

Post a Comment